- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Publish from the context menu of the quiz you want to publish.
- Pick a Repository from the drop-down list or select Overwrite an existing object. You can have large files or packages Publish in the background, which allows you to leave the page as the system publishes. You can check the publishing job's status later.
Choose options for whether the object will be visible and/or publicly available.
- Only you and users with sufficient permission can view hidden learning objects and files.
- You can change this option once the object/file is published to the LOR.
- Publicly available objects are available to users without an ID and password to Learning Environment.
- Select the Creative Commons rights you want to associate with the learning object/file. Creative Commons licensing enables you to retain copyright on your work while allowing different degrees of reuse to other users. For more information go to creativecommons.org.
If you want to remove quizzes from the package, clear the check boxes beside the quizzes you do not want to publish. If you want to add, edit, or delete metadata, click the Edit Metadata icon beside a quiz. For information on editing metadata, see Adding metadata to a resource.
Note Associating a creative commons license automatically populates the metadata rights fields with this information.
- Click Next.
- Enter metadata such as a Title, Description, and Keywords for your learning object.
- Click Publish.