The quiz preview option allows you to test the accuracy of content and grading before you release a quiz. In preview mode, you can answer the questions, view allowed hints, submit the quiz, auto-grade answers, read feedback, and view report results.
Preview a quiz
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Preview from the context menu of the quiz you want to preview.
- Clear the Bypass Restrictions check box if you want to view the quiz with user restrictions turned on.
- Click Start Quiz!.
- Preview your quiz. Click Exit Preview to return to Manage Quizzes page.
Preview a random section in a quiz
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Edit from the context menu of the quiz containing a random section you want to preview.
- In the Quiz Questions section in the Properties tab, click on the random section you want to preview questions for.